Poster & Talk Info
- Poster sessions will be held in the Sala HIPÓSTILA.
- Posters should be put up during the morning of your poster session, before 10am, on the board labeled with your poster number.
- All posters must be removed immediately after each session (which run from 17:00-19:00 on 10-12 May, and 9:00-10:30 on Saturday 13 May). Any poster still on display after 19:30 will be discarded by the organizers.
- Posters will change every day. Please be aware of the date you have been assigned to display your poster.
- Presenters should be in attendance during the allocated time for their session.
- The size of the poster board (width x height) is 90 cms x 120 cms (i.e. portrait format).
- The conference venue does not have poster printing capacity. Participants are responsible for their own poster printing. Various printing businesses operate in Zaragoza.
- Talks will be held either in Auditorio de Zaragoza or at Hotel Romareda.
- Each talk will be allocated 15 minutes, which includes 3 minutes for discussion.
- A laptop will be made available to presenters.
- Presentations can be made using Powerpoint, Keynote or Adobe software.
- All talks must be uploaded the day before being presented. Someone will be at the registration desk to upload presentations to all rooms on Tuesday 9 May, 18:00-19:30 (during the Icebreaker, for talks given on Wednesday) and from Wednesday to Saturday from 08:00-19:00. Please go to the registration desk with your talk the day before you are due to speak, no earlier.
- There will be a "Speakers/presenters room" located near the registration desk where you can check if your presentation has been uploaded successfully. Please make use of this facility before your talk, as sometimes transferring to different systems/computers etc can cause display problems.