PAGES is committed to a non-discriminatory experience at every meeting and activity and takes a strong stance against harassment, discrimination, and bullying.
We want every participant to feel welcome, included, and safe at the conferences. We aim to create an inclusive, respectful conference environment that invites participation from people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, and sexual orientations free from discrimination or harassment.
Expectations of attendees
• Everyone involved with the OSM and YSM is expected to show respect towards attendees, venue staff, the Local Organizing Committee, volunteers and all others trading, exhibiting or otherwise participating at all venues associated with the meetings.
• Agadir 2021 will be an environment that recognises the inherent worth of every person and group, that fosters dignity, understanding, and mutual respect, and that embraces diversity.
• We will do our best to accommodate specific needs such as accessibility, or dietary requirements.
• PAGES expects all interactions between meeting attendees to be respectful and constructive, including interactions during sessions.
• Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated. Examples of unacceptable behaviour include but are not limited to bullying, intimidation, inappropriate physical contact or unwelcome sexual attention, continuous disruption of events or interference with participation or opportunity for participation of other people in attendance.
• We require attendees to follow this code during all events and in all online interactions regarding the meetings (including social media and any other online facilities).
• PAGES requests that all attendees respect local laws and customs during participation in all OSM/YSM activities.
• Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert someone if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
If you experience problems or trouble, or need to speak with someone, please locate a member of the Diversity Committee for assistance.